Why not, you ask? I’ll tell you why.
- Everyone does them this time of year
- They are—Aww, see what you made me do?
Let’s start again, shall we? It is almost the end of the year, so it’s time for the dreaded:
- Year in review
- In Memoriam
- Top Tens
- Etc —Darn it!
OK, there were hardships and challenges of all kinds this year. What are we tired of hearing?
- Things are going to be a little different this year. Well duh…
- Cover your mouth/nose when you cough/sneeze. Don’t go out if you are sick. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. We still have to be told this?
- “Because of Covid…”
- “We still have to be vigilant in order to beat this Covid thing.” –Arrgh. I did it again!
Lists are helpful though, when used correctly. Shopping lists work great-if you remember to take them. Things to do? Write them on a list and cross them off when each is done. Yeah right, you always add more than you do. Credit and debit columns on your bank statement? You know which one has more ink-and it’s not the good one. I could go on, but I won’t. You’re welcome.
Write a blog post for today