I already bought your damn book.
Did you like it?
Yeah, not to shabby.
Then you can continue reading the rest of the post for entertainment purposes only.
Why you should buy my book:
- It’s only 99 cents right now.
- It’s a stand-alone story, so there’s no commitment if you don’t like it.
- If you don’t like it, it was only 99 cents.
- If you do like it, there’s two more.
- If you finish all three, there are bonus features, and who doesn’t like bonus features?
- I kinda cried when I wrote the last chapter of the final book.
- If you want to just give me $0.81, that’s the royalty I get, so you might as well get a book too.
- If you want to wait and give me $2.75, that’s the royalty I get when it is full price, so you should really get a book for that extra $1.25.
- You are supporting an independent author.
- You need something else to read.
- I do a little dance every time I make a sale.
[squints, purses lips and shakes head]
I hope I at least entertained you today.
Music Monday Nov. 28: A Number of Bands – Did I miss any?
Weird Wednesday Nov. 30: Lookin’ out for #1 or #10 or …? – Amazon rankings
Free Book Friday Dec 2: The moment you’ve been waiting for? – Well, is it?
Leon Stevens is a multi-genre author, composer, guitarist, songwriter, and an artist, with a Bachelor of Music and Education. He published his first book of poetry, Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures in January 2020, followed by a book of original classical guitar compositions, Journeys, and a short story collection of science fiction/post-apocalyptic tales called The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories. His newest publications are the novella trilogy, The View from Here, which is a continuation of one of his short stories, and a new collection of poetry titled, A Wonder of Words.
Not ready to purchase? Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free book of your choice: