After a steady diet of 30 and 31 day months, we finally get to the reduced month of February. What difference does a day make? Well I’m glad you asked.
- Less wear and tear on the snooze button
- One less day to worry about Covid
- Your monthly food budget looks a bit better
- March will be here sooner than February was when it was January 1st (did you follow that?)
- If your goal is to do something (or not do something) for an entire month, this is the one to do it in
- Valentine’s Day is exactly half way through the month, so it isn’t lop-sided
- If you were born on February 29, then congratulations, you’re still the same age as last year
My newsletter goes out on Wednesdays:
Leon Stevens is a multi-genre author, composer, guitarist, songwriter, and an artist, with a Bachelor of Music and Education. He published his first book of poetry, Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures in January 2020, followed by a book of original classical guitar compositions, Journeys, and a short story collection of science fiction/post-apocalyptic tales called The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories. His newest publications are the novella, The View from Here, which is a continuation of one of his short stories, and a new collection of poetry titled, A Wonder of Words.
Book Two the The View from Here trilogy is now available: The Second View
Not ready to purchase yet? Want a free sample?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free book of your choice.