What part of writing are you best at? Not compared to everyone else, but compared to you?
I think when you are able to identify what you are best at as a writer is when you will find what makes you unique.
I like to think that my writing is odd. My ideas and observations can be humorous, but also weird. That’s probably the reason I started writing short stories. I had many thoughts to put to paper and each one, like a dream, played out in different ways, some longer, some shorter, some head-scratching, and others just plain, “What the—?”
There is an art to the short story. I don’t know what it is yet, but I keep trying to figure it out. Each story brings me closer to an unknown destination as I try to navigate with a map with no labels.
Let’s see what other blog hoppers say… click on the blue button below to find out or just leave a comment.
- Link your blog to this hop.
- Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
- Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
- Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
- Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter