I haven’t posted a tirade for a few weeks. That means:
- Nothing annoys me (not true)
- Everything in my life is running smoothly (also not true)
- People haven’t given me reason to roll my eyes (still not true)
- I’m too busy (never)
- I’m uninspired (I’m un-something)
- My buttons have been unpressed (have I finally realized that I am a sentient android?)
- I have better things to do (Better? Maybe other. . .).
- Amazon hasn’t pissed me off lately (actually, that’s surprisingly true). For a few weeks, they reset my free book to $0.99 for the seventh time, and for the seventh time I had to go through the whole CSR conversation all over again, explaining that my excerpts book is not the full volume, despite the somewhat similar name. It is now free and at #10 in Free Contemporary Poetry—just ahead of this guy:
Leon Stevens is a blogger, composer, artist, and an author of four books (so far): Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures, Journeys: Eight Original Pieces for Classical Guitar, The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories, and The View from Here, his first science fiction novella.
Not ready to purchase yet?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free eBook of your choice.