I haven’t posted a tirade for a few weeks. That means:
- Nothing annoys me (not true)
- Everything in my life is running smoothly (also not true)
- People haven’t given me reason to roll my eyes (still not true)
- I’m too busy (never)
- I’m uninspired (I’m un-something)
- My buttons have been unpressed (have I finally realized that I am a sentient android?)
- I have better things to do (Better? Maybe other. . .).
- Amazon hasn’t pissed me off lately (actually, that’s surprisingly true). For a few weeks, they reset my free book to $0.99 for the seventh time, and for the seventh time I had to go through the whole CSR conversation all over again, explaining that my excerpts book is not the full volume, despite the somewhat similar name. It is now free and at #10 in Free Contemporary Poetry—just ahead of this guy:
Leon Stevens is a multi-genre author, composer, guitarist, songwriter, and an artist, with a Bachelor of Music and Education. He published his first book of poetry, Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures in January 2020, followed by a book of original classical guitar compositions, Journeys, and a short story collection of science fiction/post-apocalyptic tales called The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories. His newest publications are the novella trilogy, The View from Here, which is a continuation of one of his short stories, and a new collection of poetry titled, A Wonder of Words.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a free book!
One thought on “Tuesday Tirade: Angry Cat was lonely.”