Welcome to this week’s blog hop. (Thanks, Stevie for the topic.)
Does food play an important part in your writing? How about sharing a favourite recipe of one of your characters, or maybe one of yours?
Food is often mentioned in science fiction, from replicators in Star Trek, to food in pill form, and often yeast farms are mentioned. But there is one movie that I am always reminded of when it comes to food in the future, so when I wrote my post-apocalyptic stories and did a series called Found, which were writings and poems that were discovered in a desolate world, I had to include a reference to it:
- Link your blog to this hop.
- Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
- Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
- Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
- Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
Leon Stevens is a blogger, composer, artist, and an author of three books (so far): Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures, Journeys: Eight Original Pieces for Classical Guitar and The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories.
Not ready to purchase yet?
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a free eBook of your choice.