Complete the following popular proverbs or sayings in your own personal style please!
1. A stitch in time is less painful than the stitch in my side.
2. Too many cooks means someone is getting sent home early.
3. Many hands make awesome shadow puppets.
4. A bird in the hand means you have some seeds in your palm.
5. Actions speak louder. Tell that to the mime.
6. All that glitters is carpet after craft day.
7. People in glass houses have no damn modesty.
8. Fools rush in and get the best seats.
9. Don’t count your chickens in the barn, there’s just way too many, and they won’t stay still!
10. Give them an inch and 7/8ths, ask them if it’s more than an inch and 15/16ths, then tell them to subtract one from the other. They’ll never ask you to help ever again.
Give it a try!
Leon Stevens is a blogger, composer, artist, and an author of four books (so far): Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures, Journeys: Eight Original Pieces for Classical Guitar, The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories, and The View from Here, his first science fiction novella.