Here are my posts this week, in case you missed any:
- Funny Friday: Spring Cleaning – Time to start thinking about it!
- Snow Days: A Poem – It’s cold outside
- Thursday Thoughts: Reviews
- Weird Wednesday: Cartoons – The Miniscules + A new series “The Untitled”
- Tuesday Thoughts: What word(s) do you always spell incorrectly?
- On Writing: The Junk Drawer of Ideas – From a blog hop prompt
- Music Monday: Opus 2 – Part 2 of my compositional “style”
I came across a few good blogs as well:
And, I always enjoy Sally’s posts but I couldn’t pick just one.
Leon Stevens is a composer, artist, and author of three books (so far): Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures, The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories, and Journeys: Eight Original Pieces for Classical Guitar