In case you missed it, here is quick recap of some posts that I wrote, and others that I came across this week. So get a coffee or tea, sit back and enjoy.
This week in my blog:
- Funny Friday : What are some funny things that happened during your schooling?
- Weird Wednesday : More Miniscule cartoons
- Book Reviews : I often write about the importance of reviews, so I thought it was time to share some of mine.
- Music Monday: Composing something original: My process in writing music, flaws and all.
- Sunday Story Share: Part 2 of my three part short story, The View from Here.
A few posts that I found interesting:
If you still have a few minutes, why don’t you take my short and entertaining survey? Lines by Leon: The Survey It’s just a quick way of getting to know how my readers find me and their reading habits.
Enjoy the rest of your day! If you think anyone else would enjoy my writing, feel free to re-blog any posts.
Leon Stevens is a composer, artist, and author of three books (so far): Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures, The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories, and Journeys: Eight Original Pieces for Classical Guitar