Thank you, Lorene M, for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Let’s get started shall we? First, the not so fine print:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are my answers:
1. Which is the best thing that happened to you in 2020? – I published two books! My first was a book of poetry, and the second a science fiction short story collection. Lines by Leon: Poems, Prose, and Pictures and The Knot at the End of the Rope and Other Short Stories.
2. Which is the emotion you predominantly feel and why? – Hmmm. Is hungry an emotion?
3. Have did blogging taught you until now? – I think you want to know is that blogging has taught me to write a little quicker and with more spontaneity.
4. If you knew for sure you will succeed with something, what would you start and why? – I would enroll in astronaut training. I’d like to go into space.
5. What is your biggest regret and what have you learned from it? – I wish that I had tried harder in school. I think that I learned to try my best later on in my life at things that I attempted.
6. If you had unlimited powers and resources for one day, what would you do with them? – There is too much to fix in the world, even with a gift of this. And there’s always the saying, “Absolute power corrupts.”
7. If you had to describe yourself in a short sentence, what would that sentence be? – How short of a sentence? one word? Two words? Am I running out of time? Wait! I got it! I’m an-
8. What is your favorite quote? I have two: “Commitment is doing what you said you would do, long after the mood you said it in has passed.” I credit it to Bear Grylls, but he may have snagged it from someone. The other, I wrote myself, and I still giggle when I read it: “You may think that I am bitter, but I’m not. I’m tangy.”
9. If you could be someone else, who would you choose to be and why? – I can’t be someone else until I’ve figure out how to be me first.
10. What is the stupidest most expensive thing you ever bought? – I wish I had the money to buy a stupid expensive thing. In reality, I am way to cheap.
11. If you could learn anything (something you don’t already know), what would you learn and why? – There are many instruments I would like to learn how to play.
Minute to Win It! You have 60 seconds. Come back and fill in details after if you wish! Timer…starts…NOW! (what are you waiting for?)
- Smoothy or crunchy?
- Kirk or Picard?
- Dogs or cats?
- Coffee or tea?
- Ren or Stimpy?
- Favorite explorer?
- Need more time for the last question?
- I prefer my broccoli cooked and my cauliflower raw. You?
- Spell check – on of off?
- What word do you always spell incorrectly?
- Can you recite pi to more than 2 decimal places?
- Bonus question? How many?
- Final question? Why do you know that?